Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Easy Valentine Banner


Hello!
Today I am sharing a Valentine Banner that's easy-peasie!



I used bingo cards that I had been hoarding, sweet hand cut 
red glitter hearts, and left over Christmas ribbon.


The red glitter paper is from Michael's, 
the bingo card are from Tattered Angels...

I simply drew a slightly lopsided heart on the back 
of the red glitter paper and cut it out,
using it as template for the other two hearts.


Hot glued the hearts on, punched holes, 
and strung the ribbon.

I hung this sweet banner between the latches 
on an antique trunk in my dining room for 
a little Valentine cheer.


xoxo
PK

2 comments:

  1. I love the bingo cards! They make such a cute banner. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Sewlicious Home Decor. I also pinned this one to the Valentine board!

    Marti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I featured this today! Thank you for sharing it with us! http://sewlicioushomedecor.com/10-valentines-day-ideas. :)

      Marti

      Delete

Thank you for your comments and feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...