Monday, February 3, 2014

My Valentine Roundup


Hello everyone!
Today I am showing off a few of my past
Valentine projects...
You may have seen them in older posts...
I gathered a few for my own favorite roundup!

I made this Valentine box for my mother, 
using a chocolate box I had been saving for years!

This is a recycled project,
 using Restoration Hardware catalog pages...
cause they are too expensive to consider a purchase, ha!

These Valentine Hearts were teachers gifts,
the backside was coated in chalkboard paint
so they could be used as message door hangers.

Ahh, the Valentine Pinterest idea of 2013...
Everything paint chip...
although they didn't turn out as planned...
the ink smeared...they were cute and my son liked them.

Easiest banner ever...poke holes in cards,
string together,tie on some cute ribbon...
Voila!

Collage banner...this one was fun
you can see it here.

Another super easy poke holes string together banner...
Find it right here.
I had a good time putting together this sweet card,
I especially like the tissue paper flowers, and although 
you can barely see it, the red polka dot 
is on top of super old dictionary paper...

And this was a fun project...
see the details here.

Now this project did not go at all as planned...
The outside layer is wax paper, which if I remember 
correctly from girl scouts as sticking together when ironed...
That didn't happen, so I hand stitched them!

I really need to invest in a Cricut or Silhouette...
My "L-o-v-e" isn't exactly what I was going for...

I just adore this set of Pink Persimmon stamps.
The little boy and girl are so fun to work with, 
like paper dolls...
Plus, Pink Persimmon stamps stamp better than any others!

Well that's it for today!

xoxo

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments and feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...