Saturday, February 8, 2014

DIY Shabby Chic Valentine Banner


Hello everyone!
The weather is dismal in my neck of the woods...
Searching for something to inspire me
on this cold, rainy day...


I came across a box I had saved to use in some crafty way...
and decided to make a simple DIY banner.

The box was from an electric blanket, and had premade holes in it,
but the back was one piece of nice cardboard.

I cut out the pennant shapes, inked the edges
with white chalk ink, hot glue the fluffy
tissue paper fringe, and cut hearts out of glitter paper...
I strung the hearts together with wire.

xoxo
PK

This project was shared:
Dear Creatives
The Pin Junkie
The Shabby Nest
The 36th Avenue
Too much time... Get Schooled Saturday
Through the Dutch Door

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I have soooo many cardboard boxes! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for a box. It turned out great! Thanks for sharing at the party @DearCreatives Theresa Hope to see you again soon. A new follower on Google+

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...