Thursday, April 19, 2012

Linking Up !

Hey guys! Guess what?

As I was hopping from blog to blog, I came across a cute blog, Tiaras and Bowties. I read through a few posts, and found the site to very down to earth and heartwarming. Well, I saw that they also have a link up...Every Tuesday you can link one of your posts/projects, etc with two blogs that co-host the link party, Tiaras and Bowties and Crayon Freckles. They then pick from the links several items to feature the following week.

It is called "Tip Toe Thru Tuesday with Crayon Freckles and Tiaras and Bowties"

Please go by and check it out!

I followed Kimberly's easy instructions and figured out how to link up, and grab a button!

And...

My link was chosen to be a feature! It is my Dream banner project, Which was a super easy project to accomplish, and can be replicated easily, so I think it is the perfect project of mine to be chosen.

I placed Tip Toe Tuesdays button on my side bar...go by and check it out!

And a great big Thank You XOXO to Tiaras and Bowties, and Crayon Freckles!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing about our link! its really appreciated paula!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...