Monday, April 9, 2012

Odds and Ends

Our Easter weekend celebration went so well! We had a lovely time, lunching with all my children and my Mom, where I ate soooo much! I thought I would post a few pix of Easter, and then add a few pictures of past cards I created...


Here are our Easter eggs are cooling after boiling, so my boys can dye them...and below are the eggs made into deviled eggs after the hunt!


Bunny Garland

I made a sweet simple bunny garland for our celebration... 


I drew a simple bunny outline on a scrap of thick paper, traced it onto a multitude of pastel colors, cut them out, and attached them to yellow gingham ribbon with tiny clips



A Sampling of my Cards

Below are a few of my past cards I handmade for my Mom...

 This sweet card was made with my fave, Pink Persimmon stamps, the little girl, wagon, and Happy Birthday banner.

 A Christmas card, I honestly do not remember the products
(this was a card from two Christmas's past)


 My pink and orange phase!
The crown was made with Spellbinders die, inked with Stampin Up inks, and then I used Stickles and baby pearls to glitz it up! The orange and pink tag in the background, along with the pink zebra print ribbon id Theresa Collins.


Sew Sweet



Ahh, this is one of favorite cards, I actually saw a very similar card in a stamp magazine, and searched online to find the stamp, and then dug through my scrap box to find papers close to the picture...
I like the card because I have many "sew sweet" memories of my mother and grandmother sewing for me! When I would complain of boredom, my grandmother would actually stop what she was doing, search through her quilt scraps and sew me up a new Barbie outfit lickitysplit!
I was one lucky little girl!



3 comments:

  1. Paula your cards are so beautiful! My fav is the mom card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula Thanks for your lovely comment. I'm no expert only started colouring last year. Most of my cards have been coloured with Prisma pencils and Zest-it. I have promarkers but always seem to grab the pencils. I love your bunny garland and your cards are great. I have just become your follower because like you I'm a new blogger. I'm very lucky I belong to a lovely friendly forum "craftycardscrappers" and some of the members are following me. We are only a small group always looking for fresh blood. If you feel like it come and join us we have challenges etc every month and a variety of crafts
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bunny garland! And what fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...