Saturday, May 5, 2012

My Favorite Crafter Artist

* SQUEAL *  I just recieved a package from my Aunt Jane (a fellow artist also)!

 An autographed copy of Lisa Pace's Delight in the Seasons

I am so excited! I want to just pour over the book, and absorb all the good techniques Lisa Pace has to share. Her first book is a standard guide for me Delight in the  Details.

This book is wonderful. I found Pink Persimmon stamps among many other wonderful products in this book. I also credit my love of glitter to this book and Lisa Pace!

This is Lisa Paces newest book! Again, filled with all sorts of new products and ideas I never knew about!
So a big Thank You to Aunt Jane and Lisa Pace!

XOXO, PK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...