Thursday, June 21, 2012

Chango-Presto

Well...I changed the look of my blog yet again...


I think every blog I see is wonderfully done...except I've never been happy with mine.

I want it cool and serene...but not totally white...my go-to colors when creating are black and cream...so I chose to keep the polka dots but changed the title banner...I figured out how to add pages also! Yay...but of course they are still under construction, so don't expect too much yet!!

I need some constructive criticism, so Comment and let me know what you think!



xoxo
PK


3 comments:

  1. Hi Paula

    I know what you mean - I want to change mine too there are just too many to choose from!

    Thanks for dropping by and leaving me some lovely comments.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    Ta-ra for now.

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel!! I'll fix mine up and think, hey it's looking pretty good! And then I go visit other blogs, and think I need to change it!! I'm trying really hard to stop doing that and to just be happy with it as long as I like it. I would make the "I" bold in that sentence but I don't know how :) I really struggled with mine until I started looking at digital paper and scrapbook packs online. I looked for some in the colors I wanted and bought a few with patterns I liked. Then it went from there! I used Photoshop and added the patterns to the shapes I used. Before I did that, it looked horrible ;) It's a good way to find inspiration at the very least. One of the scrapbook packs I bought came with the little folder tag, so I decided to make little folders by adding it to a square or rectangle shape and I finally love my blog {for the most part}. :) I really love the colors you're using and I hope you leave the header! I LOVE IT! Hang in there, you'll get it ALMOST just how you want :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...