Saturday, June 29, 2013

Handmade Cards


Paper stash?

No, I don't have much scrapbook paper...that is until I reorganized my craft goodies. Then it became apparent I have a hoarding issue...more specifically, a scrapbook paper hoarding issue. And, maybe a teensy issue with letter stickers and rub-ons...



I simply hate cutting into the pretty paper..."I am saving it for just the right project"...and the letters always seem awkward so I just save them.

Since I don't really "scrapbook", why shouldn't I cut the paper?

After a thorough Pinterest search for ideas and inspiration
           {see my new Pinterest boards here and here}
I gathered my supplies and got busy making cards for my friends and family.

We have many boys in our family, even so, I really never developed a strong "masculine" style for my projects. Deciding to correct this, I started on "boy" themes first...










As you can see with my sentiments, I also put those letter stickers to work!

I finished up my day of card making with a few girly cards...



Enjoy your summer!
xoxo
PK
{ps: most of the products used were Echo Park,  My Minds Eye, October Afternoon, Jenni Bowlin, S.E.I.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...