Sunday, March 11, 2012

Creative Projects

Well it is cold and rainy here...typical Southeast Texas weather! i have been very busy lately with school, mine and the boys. I have a presentation coming up soon, and Evan has a science fair project due soon also...and since we are on spring break, we will be working on them this week.
 I am posting a few of my past projects. I had a great time making them and thought I woud share...

This is a card I made with Pink Persimmon stamps, the little girl and boy , and the banner.


This card also was made with Pink Persimmon stamps.


Both of the above cards were Fathers day cards for my two oldest sons, they are basically assemblage using various products, I think mostly from Jenni Bowlin...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...