Sunday, March 11, 2012

A few more past projects



This banner was created for my precious grandson, Tristan. I used Cosmo Cricket, and October Afternoon products on this banner, and the large letters were felt, puchased from sale bin at Michaels so long ago to be used on a school poster, but I dont know the brand.




Here, showing my design process, I choose papers and items I find attractive, then begin piecing, and cutting (things get a bit messy), and trying different layouts...this progect was basically assemblage, I did create some paper flowers, etc...The products were October Afternoon and Cosmo Cricket, and Theresa Collins I believe.



This is the finished product, a banner for Tristans mother, Allison.



This banner was made for Kara, my second sond girlfriend. I used My Minds Eye products mostly, the pix didnt come out very well...it looks very dull and dark, but really it is very dramatic, deep reds and glitter, on cream background.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...