Tuesday, January 10, 2012

College Girl...Again?

Well, I am working my way toward my goals...
I have officially registered for classes at Lamar University. Classes start next week, and this was sort of a spur of the moment decision...But everything feels right about this decision so I'm going for it!

Because I registered so late, I couldnt get in all the classes I wanted...but the Dean helped me choose alternate appropriate classes, so I am fine with them...Now the hard part...paying for the classes and purchasing the books...

However, there is one purchase I am looking forward to: the backpack! I want it pink plaid!

I cant wait to tell my kids! Now they will be able to rag on me about my homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...